Our Inventory Manager software offers a variety of functions for maintaining inventory in a production environment with a network of warehouses.
Currently our system can handle the following:
- Keep stock of inventory in multiple warehouses
- Searchable and sortable list of parts in inventory, including color-coded stock status
- Generate requests to move inventory from one warehouse to another
- Remove parts from inventory to send to production
- Label Printing for parts including FIFO codes for improved order processing
- User-specified target part amounts and shelf location data
- Vendor logins for printing labels specific to your warehouse application
Documentation for this software may be found here.